Hyde Park Farmers' Market
Sundays on The Square
9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
At-risk Patron Shopping:
12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
May thru October
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN
WE ARE BACK ON
HYDE PARK SQUARE
Preorder for Convenience
9:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
At risk patrons: 12:30 to 1:00 p.m.
Here is how we are keeping our patrons and vendors safe:
- Vendors and patrons must follow the CDC guidelines for COVID-19.
- WE ARE ASKING EVERYONE TO WEAR a cloth face covering while inside the market area.
- Please order in advance for your convenience! (See below on how to order from each vendor.)
More information on our market safety guidelines.
Our current operations plan is based on requirements and best practices from State and Local authorities. Rules and regulations are in flux right now, so be sure to visit this page each week before coming to market. We are taking a phased approach to re-opening the market with safety concerns front and center.
Add a Taste of Summer!Here are a few simple recipes to try this week:
- Spiralized Summer Squash With Garlic and Basil Try a family meal by having the kids spiralize their zucchini.
- Simple Sautéed Zucchini Recipe You can’t go wrong with this easy saute.
- Zucchini bread Maybe not the most healthy, but certainly yummy!
- Mint & Mango Marinated Zucchini Spaghetti Something different with a bright flavor.
Ready to give one of these summer delights a try?
Share pictures with #HPFMZucchini
Good for you.
Enjoy the taste and nutritional benefits that come with preparing fresh, responsibly-raised, seasonal foods.
Good for the community.
HPFM provides easy access to wholesome food at a venue that brings friends and neighbors together each week.
Good for the earth.
Our farmers go the extra mile to employ regenerative practices that nourish and protect our environment.
Buy with confidence knowing
how and where the food was raised.
Choose from a wide variety of vegetables, fruits, meats, eggs, cheeses, pantry items, herbs, cut flowers, garden plants, and artisan prepared foods—including rare heirloom veggie varieties and heritage breed meats. Hyde Park Farmers’ Market is known as a “growers’ market.” Offerings come from local family farms that employ regenerative and humane practices. .